Required Vaccination Records
In order to be provided grooming services, your pup must be up to date on its shots (including a canine influenza vaccine) and you must provide records from the vet.
All dogs that come to our ‘ranch’ for any service need to provide us with proof of vaccination: dogs need to be up to date on rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella, Canine Influenza Virus H3N2 and H3N8 and dogs must have a negative fecal exam. All vaccines must be administered by a licensed veterinarian.
You can email us a copy of those records at firstname.lastname@example.org, or have your vet fax them to 419-754-2125. We also require a signed release and waiver form. When signing up to Gingr, you will be able to digitally sign this form.
Price depends on the size of your dog, the condition of your dog’s coat (like severe matting) and skin, your dog’s temperament and how well your dog tolerates being groomed and health-related conditions that might make it harder to groom your dog.
Bath only: Bath only: your dog will get a bath with the shampoo that you choose from
up to 14 lbs: $25 our menu.
15 - 34 lbs: $35
35 - 59 lbs: $40
60 - 95 lbs: $48
Bath and nails: Bath and nails: your dog will get a bath with the shampoo that you choose
up to 14 lbs: $30 from our menu. We will also trim your dog’s nails
15 - 34 lbs: $40
35 - 59 lbs: $45
60 - 95 lbs: $53
Bath, nails and brushout: Bath, nails and brushout: your dog will get a bath with the shampoo that
up to 14 lbs: $35 you choose from our menu. We will clip your dog’s nails and do a brushout
15 - 34 lbs: $45 to remove some of the undercoat.
35 - 59 lbs: $50
60 - 95 lbs: $58
Mini groom: Mini groom: your dog will get a bath with the shampoo that you choose
up to 14 lbs: $40 from our menu. We will drain anal glands (upon request), clean your dog’s
15 - 34 lbs: $50 ears, do a sanitary trim, shave the fur from between the pads and trim up
35 - 59 lbs: $55 your dog’s feet and trim the nails
60 - 95 lbs: $63
Full groom: Full groom: your dog will get a bath with the shampoo that you choose
up to 14 lbs: $45 from our menu. We will drain anal glands (upon request), clean your
15 - 34 lbs: $55 dog’s ears, shave the fur from between the pads and trim up your dog’s
35 - 59 lbs: $60 feet, trim the nails and give your dog a haircut according to your
60 - 95 lbs: $68 specifications.
● Nail Trim
● Anal Glands (if requested)
● Teeth Brushing (if requested)
● Ears Cleaned
Nail Trim If you have questions , please call Tenae at (419) 930-5322,
$10 to $15 or email: email@example.com
$10 to $15
Most dogs - $15
About Our Grooming Services.
1. Experience – Tenae Poindexter is a graduate small animal care program of the Toledo Natural Science Technology Center a career training center for high school students. Tenae is also certified through the A.K.C.’s S.A.F.E. program, which sets standards for health and safety in grooming salons.
2. Positive Reinforcement – The process starts from the moment our trained groomers meet your dog. Through positive reinforcement, we teach your dog to trust the groomer. Our goal is to have you AND your dog relaxed and comfortable during the visit.
3. No Cage Drying – Blowing hot air into cages can easily overheat dogs, is uncomfortable and extremely dangerous. We thoroughly towel dry, and dogs enjoy an open play area.
4. Health – For the health of all dogs visiting our facility, all vaccines must be up to date (including canine influenza). Dogs must be without illness, two weeks before visiting.
5. Convenience – Schedule your dog's grooming service for the conclusion of doggy day care or an overnight visit, so your pup can come home smelling fresh and looking sharp.
Apply for Grooming Services
To get your pup groomed, you will need to register with us. Get started today! Click on the button below to create your Gingr account!