About Our Grooming Services.
1. Experience – Tenae Poindexter is a graduate small animal care program of the Toledo Natural Science Technology Center a career training center for high school students.
2. Positive Reinforcement – The process starts from the moment our trained groomers meet your dog. Through positive reinforcement, we teach your dog to trust the groomer. Our goal is to have you AND your dog relaxed and comfortable during the visit.
3. No Cage Drying – Blowing hot air into cages can easily overheat dogs, is uncomfortable and extremely dangerous. We thoroughly towel dry, and dogs enjoy an open play area.
4. Health – For the health of all dogs visiting our facility, all vaccines must be up to date (including canine influenza). Dogs must be without illness, two weeks before visiting.
5. Convenience – Schedule your dog's grooming service for the conclusion of doggy day care or an overnight visit, so your pup can come home smelling fresh and looking sharp.
Required Vaccination Records
In order to be provided grooming services, your pup must be up to date on its shots (including a canine influenza vaccine) and you must provide records from the vet.
All dogs that come to our ‘ranch’ for any service need to provide us with proof of vaccination: dogs need to be up to date on rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella, Canine Influenza Virus H3N2 and H3N8 and dogs must have a negative fecal exam. All vaccines must be administered by a licensed veterinarian.
You can email us a copy of those records at email@example.com, or have your vet fax them to 419-754-2125. We also require a signed release and waiver form. When signing up to Gingr, you will be able to digitally sign this form.
$10 to $15
$10 to $15
Most dogs - $15
● Nail Trim
● Anal Glands (if requested)
● Dremmel (if requested)
● Teeth Brushing (if requested)
● Deshedding (if needed)
● Ears Cleaned
If you have any questions, you can call:
Tenae at (419) 930-5322
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Grooming Services
To get your pup groomed, you will need to register your pup through an app called Gingr. Get started today!