Dog Slumber Party.
Our overnight stays are not like other boarding facilities. At A Walk in The Park, all the dogs sleep in a room with a trained staff member who helps reduce stress and provides a home-away-from- home experience. Rest assured, your dog receives 24-hour monitoring.
Dogs staying overnight should arrive before 4:00 PM, so they have a chance to play and settle in before bedtime. Check-out is at noon. Stays past noon will incur a day care fee of $25.
- Dogs staying overnight take part in all daily doggy day care activities.
- All dogs must be in good health, without any illness, two weeks before visiting.
- Kennels are used only for feeding time.
- All dogs eat their own food. Please label food and provide amount your dog eats.
- We will administer medication at no charge. Make sure the medication has the name of the dog, dosage, when to administer, etc.
- There is no need to bring toys, blankets, or bowls; we provide our own.
- All dogs must have a regular collar with a plastic snap and a traditional leash.
$35 per dog
$30 for each additional dog
* If your dog stays 7 nights in a row, the 7th night is free.
Apply for Overnight Stays
To enroll for overnight stays, you will need to register your pup using the application forms on our site. Get started today!
What Our Pup Parents Have to Say
“Love love love Dirk and his crew! My boy Jonah spent many days and nights with Dirk. I wish I could of brought them all to Nc when I moved! Jonah and I miss you!”
— Kathy Webb Botts
“There is quite simply no one else that I would let care for my beloved dogs! Dirk and his staff are a huge gift to the dogs of the Toledo area!”
— Martha Burns
“Dirk and his team are awesome! It is Whit's home away from home:)"
— Sally Smith